To edit your membership information, including credit card, address, or membership-upgrades, please contact Membership Leader Katelyn Dickenson by email or call (707) 603-8770. All changes are required at least one week before member-shipment processing. A reminder email will always precede an upcoming shipment, providing you ample time to make updates. It is your responsibility to update relevant information to ensure a proper, timely delivery. To avoid delayed and potentially returned shipments, we request you make every attempt to ship to a business address so that the wines can be signed for upon delivery.
Bespoke Collection will not be responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected wines and reserves the right to charge any additional fees resulting from any misdirected wines.
Note: All custom changes must be requested at least two weeks prior to an upcoming shipment. Any changes made within two weeks of an upcoming shipment will take effect in the following shipment.
Ensuring Proper Delivery
Adult signatures are required for all wine shipments from Bespoke Collection. We recommend shipping to a business address to ensure successful delivery. Alcoholic beverages may be sold and delivered only to persons who are at least 21 years of age.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer will call services.
Membership is ongoing and may be cancelled after receiving your second shipment and with a 15-day notice via email, phone or in person. If a wine shipment is scheduled within the 15-day period of cancellation, it will be processed and shipped as your final shipment.
The Bespoke Collection is pleased to reward you through "Bespoke Benefits." In appreciation for being a client of Blackbird Vineyards, ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens, and Recuerdo Wines, you are automatically enrolled in the Benefits program. With your purchases of wine, art or design, or enrollment in any of our membership programs, you will automatically earn points to redeem for one-of-a-kind experiences in the Napa Valley; Mendoza, Argentina; or in your locale. Bespoke Benefits are acquired when you make a purchase in person, via phone or email, or through our online stores: Buy, Buy Blackbird, ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens, and Recuerdo Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Updates to the Bespoke Benefits Program
As you may know, Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley is no longer a part of Bespoke Collection portfolio of brands. Ma(i)sonry has and will continue to provide the same unique lifestyle experiences and wine offerings to clients at their Yountville location, while setting the stage for new opportunities to bring Ma(i)sonry closer to you and introducing additional wine selections for your enjoyment.
Bespoke Collection has a number of exciting projects underway and will continue to craft some of your favorite wines from Blackbird Vineyards and Recuerdo Wines, while curating the art, sculptures, and one-of-a-kind objets d'art and antiques for which ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens is known.
Due to this shift in ownership and the evolution of the two businesses, there will be some changes to the Bespoke Benefits loyalty program. You now have two sets of benefit points to enjoy and accrue based on the sale brand. Both sets of points can be combined and used toward experiences in Napa Valley, Argentina, or in your locale. However, Ma(i)sonry purchases will no longer accrue points after October 31, 2015 and existing Ma(i)sonry points, unless redeemed for experiences, will expire 12 months from the date of last purchase or October 31, 2016, whichever comes first.
The Bespoke Benefits loyalty program will continue as usual, accruing points for Blackbird Vineyards, Recuerdo Wines, and ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens purchases. Keep in mind that these points will begin to expire on October 31, 2015 if the date of your last purchase is greater than 12 months, but this can be offset simply by purchasing wine or art. We hope you enjoy this program and also look forward to the new Bespoke Rewards that will be available in the near future.
Mission – To curate a world-class collection of wine, art and design offerings that inspires our team members, clients, and partners.
Current career opportunities:
ÆRENA Galleries & Gardens — with locations in the Napa & Sonoma Valleys — is looking to add an engaging and dynamic Art Consultant to join our growing Art & Design team.
If you are a motivated, sales focused person with an interest in art, please let us know! We are looking for someone with a successful track record in high-end sales, a solid work ethic and a love for developing relationships with potential clients that result in high income potential. We will train the right candidate how to apply their retail sales skills to the art business if coming from another luxury goods industry.
This is a unique opportunity to work with our quickly expanding organization. Our business model allows each art consultant to grow his or her income with unlimited earning potential through a generous base and commission structure.Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Sales across a number of mediums and locations, including: on the gallery floor, at our location partners, in our collectors' homes, outreach over the phone, and via mail & email
- Contacting existing and potential new collectors, (individuals, art consultants, interior designers, architects, etc.) to present all of our offerings and establish ongoing relationships
- A passion for and knowledge of fine art, sculpture, antiques, objets d'art and design, and the ability to make the appropriate recommendations to our clients based on their needs, interests, price range and other relevant factors
- Organizing and directing delivery and installation of clients' acquisitions
- Follow up with clients after sales to answer questions and/or resolve any issues
- Daily retail gallery responsibilities as assigned by Gallery Director
- Basic computer skills required
- Competitive base + commission
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Paid time off
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Wine Consultant, Part Time
Blackbird Vineyards is looking to add a Wine Consultant to our growing wine and hospitality team.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Private Client Team Leader to build lasting relationships with wine and lifestyle product enthusiasts. For success in this position, the ideal candidate possesses in-depth wine knowledge and sales ability, combined with notable interpersonal skills to guide the guests' experiences in a flexible and creative nature. In addition to hosting guests in a retail setting, the Wine Consultant will foster new and existing sales and memberships by actively conducting individualized outreach via email, phone, and social networking and in-person events with Blackbird Vineyards' private client team. Responsibilities include all aspects of the client relationship – direct sales, client outreach, and service management of client relationships.Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Always provide the highest quality service to customers and co-workers.
- Open and close the business on a daily basis according to outlined procedures.
- Set up, host, re-set private wine tastings.
- Conduct point of sale procedures, cash handling.
- Monitor hospitality areas to ensure they are kept clean and safe.
- Conduct weekly email and phone outreach to new and existing clients based on client purchase patterns – RFM and product focus. Seek to promote repurchase or introduction to new products and advise of membership opportunities and benefits of client loyalty.
- Follow up on sales leads from internal and external sources.
- Participate in wine inventory procedures.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with referral companies and individuals.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge/interest in art and antiques.
- Maintain familiarity with Napa Valley history, wineries of interest, and other hospitality businesses.
- Contribute to sales strategies and staff motivation.
- Complete any additional tasks as assigned by the Private Client Leader or Sales Operations Director.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- 3 years' experience in sales for a winery or premium consumer goods company.
- Computer proficiency: POS software experience, web based software &ndash including Salesforce.com.
- Ability to prioritize and get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong attention to service detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task numerous projects at one time.
- Exemplary interpersonal communication skills.
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred but not required.
- Valid CA Driver's license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work standing and walking for extended periods of time.
This position is part-time. Hours will vary depending on scheduling needs. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and work weekends, evenings, and holidays, as needed.Package:
- Competitive base + commission
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org